10 pieces Jumbo morel
50g minced ginger
200g fresh shrimp
10g green onion
1 tablespoon cooking wine
1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
1 tablespoon rock sugar
1 tablespoon corn starch
5 tablespoon water
1. Cut off the shrimp head and shrimp line; Soak the jumbo morel for about 20 minutes with 50-60℃ warm water; Separate the egg yolk and egg white, set the egg white aside for use; Chop the lettuce and green onion.
2. When making the shrimp balls, do not chop the shrimps directly, instead, use flat knife to pat the shrimp first, and then chop the shrimps into mud.
3. Mix the lettuce, green onion, oil, corn starch and shrimp mud together, stir well.
4. Open the edge of the jumbo morel mushroom, pile the shrimp in the jumbo morel mushroom, set the morels on the steamer.
5. Add enough hot water and the water used for soaking morel mushrooms, steam for 15-20 minutes.
6. In the process of steaming morel, you can start to prepare the seasoning sauce. Mix the water and corn starch and stir well. Put the cooking wine, corn starch, soy sauce and rock sugar into a heated pan. When everything in the pan melt together, pour the mixed corn starch into the pan, when the sauce becomes sticky, the heat can be turned off.
7. Sprinkle the seasoning sauce on top of the morel.
8. Decorate the dish with broccoli.
9. Serve and enjoy on table.